A denture is an oral prosthetic used for replacing multiple missing teeth at once. It is an easy-to-use and removable appliance. Dentures can be full or partial.
Every set of dentures we provide is custom-fabricated to fit the patient’s mouth perfectly, fully restoring their oral functionality and appearance.
Why Should You Choose Dentures?
- Dentures are removable, unlike dental implants or bridges that are fixed to the teeth or the jawbone. You can take them off whenever you need to.
- Dentures are the simplest solution for replacing multiple missing teeth and only require a few visits to the dentist’s office. This way, you can have a completely transformed smile within a few weeks.
- Dentures restore oral functionality and aesthetics at the same time. They allow the patient to bite and chew food as they normally would.
- The contour, color, size, and fit of dentures can be customized, making them look natural when you laugh, smile, or talk.
- The dentures we provide are manufactured with high precision, thereby ensuring an excellent fit and keeping them from slipping off or getting displaced.
- Repairing your dentures, if required, is very simple and quick. Procedures like relining or rebasing dentures can be done in a single visit.
What Are the Different Types of Dentures?
Conventional or traditional dentures are made from ceramic or acrylic resin that can replace an entire set of teeth. They are manufactured based on precise scans and impressions of your jaw ridges.
Immediate dentures are dentures that can be inserted immediately after the removal of your natural teeth. They are manufactured based on scans and impressions of your oral cavity performed prior to extracting the natural teeth.
Immediate dentures are ideal for patients who do not want to wait for weeks until a traditional denture is manufactured and inserted.
Partial dentures are a great choice for patients who have several missing teeth but still have a good number of healthy teeth remaining. These dentures can restore only the missing teeth, keeping the healthy ones intact, and can be customized to blend in with adjacent teeth easily.
To learn more about how dentures can restore your oral functionality and smile, do not hesitate to contact our team of dental experts at Enviable Smiles. You can call us at (281) 972-4747, visit us at 9451 Cullen Blvd. STE D, Houston, TX 77051, or book an online appointment.